Saturday, May 24, 2008

New Blog

Ok, due to "high demand" from all two of you, I am going to try to get back into blogging. It isn't as though I can protest that I don't have the time for it. Although, that is still my reason for not taking the paper (even though I "work" for The Huntsville Times).

I will still keep my jreso blogspot for Jimi's growth. This thread will just be about the family as a whole.

Today one of the boys from Jimi's nursery class at church is having his first birthday. So, we are going to go to that. He is african-american and sometimes people mistake me for his mother, or him for my baby. I'm serious.

Also, I finally found a co-ed softball team to play with, and we are all kind of scrubs, none of us really know each other. I just put my name down at the parks & rec office in case any teams needed a girl...and then the season started and no one called. Fortunately, a new USSSA league started up. Even if it is a summer league (normally there is spring, then a less popular Fall Ball league. I've actually never heard of a summer league, b/c usually the spring ball goes into July). Anyhow, it should be fun. I was reunited with the bat I won the batting title at Harmony Park with, so I am ready to rock 'n roll. We're going to do a meet, greet and cleat (like a normal meet and greet, with playing to follow) this afternoon. It's supposed to be 90, so I'm taking lots of water!!!!

Speaking of water, I gotta go get ready. Stay tuned!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

How come under "about you", it says preggers? I am confused and curious...