Friday, December 3, 2010

Series 7 Securities Exam Prep - Chapter 29

Macroeconomics

Missed two. Got some question answered, like why Chairman Bernanke won't lower the reserve requirement and get this thing over with (rarely used, open market transactions are much preferred.

I have the song, "Everyone Matters" from the Muppets Christmas Story stuck in my head. yet, I still managed to score well.

missed #5, 10.

the index of leading economic indicators is comprised of 10 indicators in many different industries, not just the mfg one that is listed with the correct responses.

I had disintermediation and intermediation backwards.

Stay Classy, San Diego

3 comments:

Unknown said...

This is a good resource for those taking such exams. It's like a series 65 study guide to help out those for exam preparations.

Paula said...

You should enroll in an online training course for you to easily pass the series 7 exam! I know they're quite expensive but I'm pretty sure it would help you alot. There's also other online training available not just for series 7! There's also series 65 study courses
and more.

Anonymous said...

Hello, Everyone, I' m Adrik Vadim living in Kurgan City , I want to share with you all on here on how Mr Pedro help me with a loan of 15,000.000.00 Rubles to start up my food beverage delivery after all I have work in several hotels here in kurgan just to earn a living but unfortunate I was still having difficulties to pay a rent but I thank God now that I'm a self employ now with 5 workers working in my care. Just if you are looking for financial freedom I will advise you to contact Mr Pedro with this email below pedroloanss@gmail.com