Thursday, September 4, 2008

Kari Eso, CISR

Woo hoo! Today I took and passed the fifth, and final, exam for the CISR designation. I scored a 92%, but as I mentioned in last Thursday's post, only a 70% is needed. It doesn't really matter how well you pass, just that you pass.

Taking this course wasn't exactly convenient, but I really felt it needed to be done. Now Dapo is not the only one in the family with letters behind his name!!

I am really happy and thankful to God for helping me to accomplish this task. Now, if anyone needs insurance...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You are so well rounded... creative, well written, Good with this cisr stuff... you must be right and left brained. At least there will be someone out there doing insurance and finance with a great personality... you could do you Farley impersonation for ever person that signs up.