Friday, September 5, 2008

One Small Step for Jimi...One Giant Leap for Mama

I realize this isn't the best lighting, but you can see we are walking ourselves!
This has better lighting, even tho you can't see his right hand, I promise it's not holding onto anything.

As you might have figured, my baby has taken his first steps! He has been threatening to for a long time, but last Friday the 29th he took his first unassisted walk. He hasn't been too eager for an encore, but Dapo and I have noticed since Wednesday he has started taking baby steps to the couch, baby steps to the desk, baby steps to the chair, and baby steps to big walks (eat your heart out, Bob). Today I caught him walking from the sun room into the music room.

I had my camera close, and was able to capture a couple of pix.

Hooray for Jimi!

1 comment:

The Dodgers said...

Can Jimi BE any cuter? I'm pretty sure he is the cutest baby stepper ever! Wow. He's getting so big! Thanks for the pictures!