Thursday, July 24, 2008

Tags

I have been tagged a couple of times and I guess I am it. I don't really understand the concept, but for what it's worth, here I go.

Three joys:
1. music/worship
2. seeing Dapo
3. Jimi's laugh

Three fears:
1. Bugs. The Southern kind.
2. Tornadoes.
3. Failure

Three goals:
1. Finish one of a dozen unfinished projects by year's end
2. Pay off my CRV
3. Raise wonderful children

Three current obsessions:
1. Bugs. Mainly earwigs.
2. What the stupid three fingers on the shoulder is on SYTYCD.
3. Air conditioning.

Three random suprising facts about me:
1. I was scouted by the University of Arizona for softball my junior year. I was stupid and didn't play my senior year. I could have played for Coach Mike Candrea whose NCAA championships include 94, 96 and 97. My four years would have been from 1994-97.
2. I can sew.
3. I fell out of a raft while going over white water rapids on the Truckee River.

Another tag...the book tag
1. Get the closest book you can find: Supernatural Childbirth
2. Find page #123: Okay.
3. Type the fifth sentence: You promised that if we would train up our child in the way he should go he would not depart from it when he is old.

The one word tag:
1. Where is your cell phone? dunno
2. Your significant other? kind
3. Your hair color? brown
4 Your mother? best
5. Your father? funny
6. Your favorite thing? drums
7. Your dream last night? boat
8. Your favorite drink? water
9. Your dream/goal? play
10. The room you're in? study
11. Your hobby? music
12. Your fear? bugs
13. Where do you want to be in six years? rich
14. Where were you last night? church
15. What you're not? quiet
16. Muffins? butter
17. One of your wish list items? lawnmower
18. Where you grew up? Kelso
9. The last thing you did? vacuum
10 What are you wearing? clothes
21. Your tv? off
22 Your pets? no
23. Your computer? slow
24. Your life? good
25. Your mood? happy
26. Missing someone? no
27. Your car? black
28. Something you're not wearing? ring
29. Favorite store? Macys
30. Your summer? inside
31. Like someone? dad
32. Your favorite color? purple
33. When was the last time you laughed? now
34. Last time you cried? yesterday
35. Who will do this? Random


You know, it's kinda fun. But, I don't want to say "so and so" you're it. It puts so much pressure on!

1 comment:

Heasleye said...

Fun read! I answered (as best I could) on my blog about the IV real thing on SYTYCD. It's not three fingers, it's four...IV real. I think it's some kind of inside joke with the dancers. Maybe season 4, maybe it began with Comfort when she hurt her shoulder and the judges kept telling her to be real. ??? Anyway, I think it's supposed to be a mystery to us. :)