Tuesday, June 3, 2008

DC

This weekend Dapo, Jimi and I are going to Washington DC. Dapo has a business conference that is being held at the Gaylord National, which is the newest of Gaylord's resort hotels. I am very excited to go along for the ride and stay in an indoor city. Plus, it is right on the Potomac River, so I think we will get to take a boat ride up the river into either Georgetown or Alexandria, VA. So, we are looking forward to that.

Dapo usually presents a paper, and he proposed an abstract for one to his superiors at his work. However, his company is very cautious as to the type of information they will allow their employees to publish. As a result, Dapo wasn't allowed to publish the paper, although he did go ahead and write it as an internal document. It always help when you get published, though.

I don't know how much time Dapo will actually have for sight seeing, but I would like to go to the mall at night. More on this later...Jimi is up.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Fun! I would love to go there...maybe you should take some pictures while you are there and post them on here!

Eso said...

yeah, I will post pix but I can't figure out how to post it inside of my blog like how yours is! Help a sista out, will ya?